Pages

12.22.2011

Have a "Later" List

Tip #91: We can do it all.  We just can't do it all today.  Right?!?  So, consider having a list for things that you will want to do, but that really don't make sense today.  Am I the only one that has this real problem?  I will be helping pick up the kids room and I'll notice there are still a couple of pairs of sandals that missed making it into the summer bins.  I then send my children around the house to the other bedroom and locate more potential escapee shoes?  I also will put a t-shirt away in one of my littles drawers and notice that there are clothes that are never, ever selected to be worn.  Either they don't fit nicely, or they just don't appeal to me or the child at hand for whatever reason.  I think about purging out the drawers and . . .
With the methods I'm using, I will be lucky to actually get the room picked up.  Seeing as we are hosting a get together tomorrow, I need to just do what is necessary.  There is nothing wrong with purging the poor, unused clothing.  Nor is there anything wrong with putting away those summer shoes, but NOT right now.  These to-do's need to get recorded so that I don't forget them.  They need to go on a "Later" list.
 
Do you have a "Later" List??  I'd love to hear!!  
 
There are only 10 days remaining in the year 2011.  Will you face 2012 with arms wide open, ready to face all the opporunity it will yeild you?  Plan and prepare now to finish this year well and give next year a stellar start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad