Pages

10.21.2011

Another Garage Tip

Tip # 30 : Consider overhead storageConsider installing an overhead storage rack for out of season storage (great place for Christmas decorations and off season clothing).  This utilizes the otherwise completely unused part of your garage for something very necessary.


There are 71 days remaining in 2011. What can you do today to help you face the new year with pride?

Unrelated note about today (10/21) is that today is my husband's birthday.  Special days always make me reflect.  Today I am thinking about how lucky I am that God put Ed and I together.  He is a wonderful husband and father.  He works so hard to provide for our huge family and he really cares for each of us and our individual needs.  Today, I am feeling very grateful.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad