Pages

9.21.2011

100 Days of Organizing Tips

Tomorrow, September 22nd begins the countdown to the end of the year. As of tomorrow, we have exactly 100 days remaining in 2011

For each of these final 100 days in this calendar year, I intend to post a simple organizing tip.  Many will be from me directly and some will be links to other sites that have great tips!

How close we are to 2012 is extremely hard for me to believe as I feel that the years has simply flown by and it simply leaves me stunned. On the other hand, it gives me cause to pause and reflect back on the year. What have I gotten accomplished? Did I achieve what I set out to do?

Looking back at my first post from this year (http://clevercolleen.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-2011-theme-song.html ) I can acknowledge that while I have made some progress, I can honestly state that I feel very similar to the way that I felt on January 2nd ". . . my intentions and my actions are very far apart. This year, I hope to shorten that gap. I don’t want to constantly be striving and not feeling like I’ve achieved what I’ve set out to do. I feel there is so much more I could be. . . to my children, my husband, my mother, my friends. I want to make this the year that I live each day with the fullest of intentions."

The thing that puts a smile on my face, despite the recognition that I am still not the super wife, mother, and friend that I desire to be is that God is full of grace and that each day is new.  I wrote down a phrase that Chip Ingram, Effective Parenting in a Defective World, said "Failure is never final with God! I love that! I'm claiming that truth as mine!

What about you?!?

www.clevercontainer.com/colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad