It has been a long time since I've updated my readers on my Clever Container business and how it is progressing. Too long. Well, I'm pleased to report that the team is growing. . . and growing . . . and growing. I actually have a fourth generation downline now. For those who are not familiar with the direct sales market, I am an Upline leader and those that I personally recruit into this incredible business are my downline. Anyone that those individuals recruit and in their downline and my second generation. And on and on. So, a fourth line is pretty cool. :-)
I have a few real super stars on my team right now. These ladies are absolutely amazing (and you know how you are). Don't want to single anyone out in print, for fear I might hurt the feelings of others on my team - and the thing is that we are an awesome team! I have been blessed with some super talented individuals, there is no doubt about that. So, team building is great - I think my team is around 33 right about now. :-) Sales. . . well, I'll admit that summer did slow down sales a bit. Both for me personally and for many on Team Garcia. However, I didn't have any trouble meeting my personal monthly sales goals, even with the slower pace. I honestly appreciated the slow down. . . it was good for me and my family as well. Speaking of family, we had a great time at Northland Family Camp in Dunbar, Wisconsin earlier this month. We try to make this a yearly tradition. It is always alot of fun for us all!! If you are up for this type of family vacation, I'd highly recommend it. . . however, this next summer the camp will be celebrating its 50th anniversary, so you might want to make that decision sooner than later!
If you are a new reader and aren't sure what business I'm referring to, please take a minute to check us out!! My web page is www.CleverColleen.com and I am a Founding Consultant with Clever Container - the only DSA approved company that markets incredible organizational products to help solve the most common organizing issues in your home, your car, your office, and your life!! Check us out today.

No comments:
Post a Comment