Pages

4.29.2010

Team Growth and Website

Today I was on the phone with a former consultant that was asking about how things were going with my business.  She started talking about my blog and asking how large of a team I had now.   I told her and she couldn't believe it because she remembered when I'd post on having my 3rd or 4th team member!  I felt so proud of how great of a team I'm leading, but at the same time, I felt guilty because I haven't continued to post each time I added another team member.  Some might think that I've become less grateful and/or excited.  That isn't true.  I'm so excited about my team.  We rock!  I have, however, been very neglectful about my blog.  Things have been busy, and I've allowed the blog to take a back seat to other things that need to get done. 

This blog was originally started with the idea that it would chronologically show the steps that I've taken in my Clever Container career.  I wanted it to be able to be something that people who are considering a career in direct sales (with us, of course!) could look at to gain a very honest look at what it is like.

Therefore, I'm going to do better in relaying business news through this venue.

I know have 16 people in my direct downline, and in my team in total I have 22!  (this includes my downline's downline)  Amazing!  There seems to be such steady growth for my team lately.  Currently, I have team members in Connecticut, Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Minnesota, California, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Missouri.  With this incredible team of ladies, I am closer than ever to promoting up to Director.  My goal is to achieve that before the end of the year, but am secretly hoping to have it in the bag this summer!

YOU can help me get there, if you care to.  I'm all about referrals and I really LOVE my hostesses.  Wanna get involved?  Pass on my information to anyone in your circle of friends and family that would benefit from getting more organized (like me, I am earning while I'm learning!), OR are a very organized person.  Anyone who needs to make more money to meet their monthly obligations, OR someone that needs to save for something: college, a car, a bigger house, whatever.  Of course, if you live in the Chicagoland area, CALL me now to get in on my extra incentives for my May and June hostesses.  Now is the time ladies!!  You can help me get Clever Container into all of the various Chicago neighborhoods. 

Finally, stop by my website when you get a chance.  I've got my 'store' up and running!!  :-)  Very exciting.  You will love all the incredible products we have.  You can browse all the products, or search for something you know you want.  You can also look for products for a specific area - like auto, office, kitchen, etc.  www.CleverColleen.com  Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad