Pages

3.17.2010

Gar See Ya At the Top

A great big thank you to Erin McNutt for the great suggestion for a team name - Gar See Ya at the Top (my last name is Garcia)  :-)

Wow.  I should be ashamed of myself.  I have been neglectful of this blog.  I haven't even been participating in the Menu Plan Mondays lately (but no worries, :-) I have still been feeding my family). 

With the transition of the new catalog, there has been alot more things for me to handle with the administration of my business these past couple of weeks.  Happy to say, however, that the new catalog products are getting rave reviews!

I've been learning quite a bit on coding and other stuff that I need to know to maintain my new website (again, thank you to Toni at Black Sheep Web Design!)  You have to go check it out.  On the About Us page, I have learned how to add scrolling pictures. . . and on the Oppt'y page, I have added the two starter kit flyers - and if you click on the image it will open to a PDF file on your computer.  I love that kind of stuff.

Another thing I have been working on is my Training area.  I have been working behind the scenes on uploading some things to help my team with their business growth.  By the end of the week, this section should be up (although it'll be continually updated with new stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad