Welcome to my new blog look . . . like it? I love it! My updated website will be up and running later this week or next and will have the same look.
Anyway, what is on your menu plan for your family this week? As always, I have rec'd help on my plan. I was the fortunate winner of a 6 month subscription to Stolen Moments Menu Service. You can learn more about this service by clicking on the link I provided right over there in my sidebar - - - I have been thrilled with how much time this saves me and all of the great recipes that we've been able to try out - yum!
Monday, February 15th
Rot. Chicken (husband stopping at Sam's Club on way home from work - need toliet paper, napkins, kleenex, and paper towel - ALL badly - Anyway, I LOVE Sam's chickens - they are less than $5 each and are more like little turkeys - they fill their containers to the brim and they taste great)
Veggies
Rice
Tuesday, February 16thBroccoli & Cheese Quiche
Cinnamon Apples
Wednesday, February 17th Crock Pot Smoked Sausage Gumbo
Thursday, February 18th
Cheeseburger Macaroni
Peas
Friday, February 19thChicken & Gravy Biscuit Casserole
Side Salad
Saturday, February 20th
Taco Bar
Sunday, February 21st
Fettucine Alfredo with Shrimp
Oven Roasted Broccoli

No comments:
Post a Comment