Saturday night had me giving a Clever Container class for a wonderful USborne book representative (http://www.myubam.com/ecommerce/main.asp?sid=W2040&gid=92138979) that I met at one of this winter's vendor fair, Kathy. She had a beautiful home and wonderful friends! I really enjoyed myself. I brought my daughter, Jessica, with me to this show. She was helpful, although she was freaking out on the drive over. Of course, I did get lost. :-( It was, fortunately, early enough that I wasn't concerned that I would be late. . . but I was cutting my setup time down by taking so long to find her home. It was a pretty good show for Kathleen, especially considering that she gets both Pocketfulls. Oh yeah, we figured out that the 18 pocket one is the perfect size for photos. Kathy scrapbooks and said that she intends to use the 18 pocket Pocketfull for sorting out the pictures that she would like to add to her scrapbooks. We tried it out with actual pictures and it was a perfect fit. Thanks Kathy for the idea!! So happy that she will be able to get something so useful as her bonus for booking with me in January.
Anyway, on a personal note . . . I've been very reflective lately. It is probably something to do with the new year, I suppose. I'm always analytical, and usually pretty aware of my shortfalls. Putting those two things together, I find myself trying to find out why I am the way I am. Ever do that? For example, I love to organize and I feel so wonderful when I have a room or area really well organized. It makes me feel great and I feel that I'm pretty good at it. However, it doesn't stick. I end up having to repeat these same processes over and over again. I think I've figured out why that is. I'm not lacking organization exactly, I'm lacking the self-discipline it takes to keep things up. Well, now I know how to pray, right? I have started a Bible study on Self-discipline and I hope that posting such will keep me accountable to actually work the whole study through. :-) Feel free to email me and ask me how I'm coming along with that. I'd love to hear how you are doing with your organizational challenges!

No comments:
Post a Comment