Pages

12.14.2009

Menu Plan Monday


This is what is on our meal plan for this week. Check out the link on the top right on my sidebar to learn more about Stolen Moments. (Actually, it would be a GREAT gift idea for a busy mom on your list - and they are running a special until Christmas too!) I was the lucky winner of six month menu service from them, and it has been such a blessing, I can't even tell you!  Menu planning was never my strong suit . . . and this is so easy to follow and my family has loved all (except one, honestly) of the recipes so far!!

Monday, 12/14
Southwestern Breakfast Bake
Side Salad

Tuesday, 12/15
Crockpot Hickory Brisket
Smashed Potatoes
Peas

Wednesday, 12/16
Tortilla Crusted Chicken
Fajita Veggies

Thursday, 12/17
Taco Mac

Friday, 12/18
Individual Pizzas
Side Salad

Saturday, 12/19
Simple Baked Scallops
Angel Hair Pasta
Creamed Spinach

This Sunday, the 20th, we will be having family over to celebrate our Danny's 8th birthday (Happy birthday my sweet, sweet Danny boy!).  I won't follow the suggested meal for that day - - we will have party food.  I'm leaning toward picking up 50 pcs. of chicken from Popeyes and making baked mostaccoli.  Then we just put together a salad, have bread and butter, and of course, cake and ice cream.  Whala (sp?) birthday celebration is handled! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad