Pages

12.27.2008

I GOT MY KIT!!! YIPPEE

December 27, 2008
I rec'd my kit in the mail. I'm super excited. Neat products - nice looking catalogs. I have to sit down with a notebook and pen and go through everything and write out my notes and questions so that I can call Tracy (Nat'l Sales Director) and get everything answered in one phone call. I'm tempted to order other products, of course, but since we new consultants can earn more products over the next 90 days - I am going to try hard to refrain from buying until after I've earned all that I can for free. Can't wait until my business launch!!

December 10, 2008
Mailed my consultant agreement today! Yippee!! Check back with me next week to see what I thought when I rec'd the starter kit in the mail."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad