Pages

1.07.2010

52 Below Zero!?! Yikes

http://www.kgan.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/3ad74e18-www.kgan.com.shtml
If you have time, follow the above link to see the news story.  Apparently, North Dakota hit a wind chill of 52 BELOW zero!!  Yikes.  Being a Chicagoan, cold weather is something I'm accustom too (notice I didn't say I like it), but that is just ridiculous.  I love how the one woman comments on how her car started, but her tires were frozen (she knew cuz of the bump, bump, bump on her way to work).  What was she thinking . . . . going to work?  The state should have declared a day off of . . . well, life, at that temperature - no one should be going anywhere!!  Anyway, it made me think that when it seems that things are bad, you can rest assured that there is somebody out there that has it worse than you do.  Always.  I think the heavy snowfall we are getting as I type is inconvenient. . . but my tires aren't frozen :-) so I'm fortunate, right? 

Anyway, it has been awhile since I reported on my home business with Clever Container.  Mostly that is because I had been enjoying the last several weeks with my family - - we were on a vacation from the routine, and that included work as well as school.  That is one of the biggest blessings to being in direct sales and being my own boss. . . I decide when and how many hours I put into my business.  Still, just as I welcomed the routine of the kids returning to school (1 out, 3 at my kitchen table, and 2 just causing it to be more challenging), I welcome the thought of returning to "work" as well.  I have two shows scheduled for January and 1 scheduled for February, so far.  Those that have been following my blog for a while should know that I tend to only hold 1-3 shows per month.  That works for me, for now. . . not that I would turn down more business, but it is comfortable for me to fit that amount of work into my already crowded life.  As my life progresses and things shift, I desire to work the business more diligently.  I have also been steadily growing a team and intend to continue doing that as well.  Clever Container is making some exciting changes as well and I'm looking forward to more and more people knowing the Clever Container name in this calendar year.  Here is where you can help us grow. . . tell someone you know today about the newest, best direct sales company that is DSA approved and sells awesome products for your home, office, auto, and life!!  If you'd like to host a show, let me know and I'll hook you up with a local consultant.  In the event that we don't have a consultant in your area, perhaps you or someone that you know would like to be the first Clever Consultant in your area.  We have a $99 and a $199 Starter Kit now, so make this your best year yet and contact me today!!  :-)  Be sure to also check out the short 3-minute introductory video to Clever Container that is right over in my sidebar here.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad